FUNCTIONS OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE BOARD AT "LOGOS" UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
The Board of Directors has the following main functions:
- a) guarantees the financial viability of the higher education institution
and the fulfillment of its mission;
- b) based on the proposal of the Academic Senate, approves the strategic
development plan of the institution and supervises its implementation;
- c) based on the proposal of the Academic Senate, approves the annual
and medium-term budget of the institution and supervises their implementation;
- d) based on the proposal of the Academic Senate, approves the number of staff at all levels;
- e) evaluates in advance the closure and reorganization of the institution of
higher education, as well as the separation or merger of the institution of higher education with another
institution of higher education;
- f) approves in advance the opening, reorganization or closure of the constituent
units of the higher education institution;
- g) gives an opinion on the draft regulation of the institution and approves its financial regulation;
- h) determines the rules for the distribution of income provided by the institution from the exercise
of its activities, as well as supervises the use of funding sources;
- i) is responsible for determining the criteria and procedures for the employment of administrators
and administrative staff, based on the acts of the higher education institution;
- j) appoints and dismisses the administrator of the institution;
- k) approves in advance the statute of the institution of higher education, before being
forwarded to the Academic Senate;
- l) approves the detailed annual report of the activity of the institution, drafted by the Rectorate.
2. In public institutions of higher education, the decisions of the
Board of Administration, for the determination made in the letter "k", of point 1, of this article, are taken
with not less than three fifth of the votes of the members.
3. The competencies for the exercise of the functions foreseen in
letters “b”, “c”, “d”, “e” and “f”, of point 1, of this article, in the non-public institutions of higher
education, are defined in the statutes Theirs.
4. Other functions of the Board of Administration are defined in
the statute of the higher education institution.